Procrastination is the enemy of success.
Until recently I struggled with this a lot.
If there was something I wasn’t excited to do, I just put it off.
I wouldn’t even make excuses a lot of the time… I just wouldn’t do it…
…and it has cost me dearly.
I have need an onboarding email sequence for new users on Legiit for a long time.
I knew it would help my customers and in turn grow my business.
But I just never did it because it… even though I knew it would dramatically help my business and customers.
I really needed to get my mind right.
So I decided to make a bunch of changes to my health, body and mind.
Its not like I don’t enjoy doing most of the things I was procrastinating on, I just needed to fix myself and STOP PROCRASTINATING.
And I have.
Last week I just turned off all the distractions, put my head down, and banged out all 8 emails.
(Sign up for https://legiit.com if you want to check them out)
And here is the thing… the whole process took about 2 hours.
I put this off for months and it took less than the time of a standard movie…
…and it has already provided me and my customers so much value its insane.
I was so pissed at myself for that, that I decided I wasn’t going to let that happen anymore.
Since then I have:
- Totally reworked my ad strategy which 10xed signups (which compliments our onboarding sequence)
- Given my team more responsibility in order to free me up even more
- Hired a new person
- Created new content for my students
- Started a Youtube series I have wanted to do for a long time (check it out on my Youtube channel http://superstarseo.tv)
- Lost 25lbs.
- Wrote another email sequence for my new Superstar SEO customers to give them a bunch of free value
- Made 20 new videos for the customers in my service business (another one I put off for ever that literally took like an hour)
- Went through a bunch of hours of training I have been meaning to get to so I could add more skills to help more people.
- And a bunch of top secret stuff I can’t reveal yet
I completely turned by businesses and life around in the space of about a month…
I just wish I had done it months or years ago.
Don’t be like me. Don’t put off whatever it is that you know you need to do but haven’t.
I guarantee there is something you KNOW you need to do but have been putting off.
So my challenge to you is this:
Tell me what it is in the comments 👇🏻 and let me know that you have committed to getting it done.
We can all help one another get done what we know we need to get done.
I look forward to hearing your success stories.
Thank you for being you. 🙏🏻