Editors Note: This was originally an email dispatch in the Profiit Academy Daily Program
Thank you for baring with me the last few days while I regrouped a little bit.
It has been a crazy couple of months for everyone, myself included.
I am fortunate that the choices I have made in life have put me in a better position than most to handle the current circumstances and I would never compare anything I have had to deal with to what so many others are going through… but that doesn’t mean I have adapted as well as I could or should have either.
So I took the last 2+ days to take as much of a break as I ever take.
I played some video games (which by the way are more stressful than work until you put them on easy mode… holy crap has that industry passed me by) ate some bad food and just vegetated.
Now all of that is done. Its time to right the ship.
Starting this week I am restarting all of the habits that I have left go over the last couple months that have lead me to amazing results over the last 5 years. because I have worked too hard and have too many people depending on me to let a few weeks of working from home make me lazy.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Getting up at the same time every morning
- Going to sleep at the same time every night
- Eating at the same time every day within the same 8 hour window
- Eating healthy and counting calories and other macros
- Not reading the news and listening/reading more motivation and training
- Exercise of some sort (not sure if gyms are available yet or not)
- Regimenting my work day so that the most important, time consuming tasks come first, and the less important stuff is at the end of the day.
- Work a predetermined schedule and don’t do any work outside of that schedule.
- Other health care regiments I have let go, particularly skin care
That is just a sample, I am certainly leaving some things out.
It may seem like a lot… but this is what I was doing consistently for years and it more than anything is what has gotten me results.
If I had to sum it all up in one word it would be discipline.
Discipline is something I have usually had in abundance when compared to the others in my life, and recently I have let it slip away from me.
This changes starting today (indeed it has already started) and within 2 weeks I will be fully back in the zone and hitting all these goals and more… and the indirect results will be glorious.
How are your habits holding up? Are you staying disciplined? Are you achieving goals? Getting results?
Let’s have a conversation about it in The Profiit Academy Daily Facebook group and all lean on each other to achieve the greatest possible results that this amazing moment in time that we have been blessed to be alive for has provided us.
Talk to you tomorrow.